Welcome to Cocoa Mester
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cocoa Mester's Website.
Cocoa Mester is located at:Krynkl 318-328 Shalesmoor , Sheffield
Yorkshire - S3 8UL,, United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Cocoa Mester's website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Cocoa Mester and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Cocoa Mester. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.cocoamester.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.cocoamester.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.cocoamester.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.cocoamester.co.uk
Redistribute content from Cocoa Mester (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of < ?=$companyName?>; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Cocoa Mester’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
TERMS APPLYING TO BOOKINGS
1. Full payment must be made at the time of booking. All guests must pre-book a date and time. Tickets purchased are non-refundable and the date is non-transferable after 48 hours before the event.
2. We reserve the right to vary prices, location, venue and timings without prior notice, in addition to this we reserve the right to alter, close or withdraw attractions within the gift experiences without notice. We will endeavour to inform customers via email and/or telephone of any changes. Late or early arrival will be accommodated as best as possible although entry cannot be guaranteed. Arrivals 45 minutes after the gift experience start time will not be allowed entrance.
3. If there is an event outside of Our control we will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled; If an event outside of Our control occurs and continues for more than 28 days and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
Perishable food Items are non-refundable after they have been dispatched from our unit unless faulty.
If you have recieved a faulty item please provide photographs of the item and send to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss refunds.
Please check whether the product you are purchasing is "in-stock" or "on back-order". Products "on back-order" are not currently in stock. These products can be purchased in advance as a pre-order. We will aim to produce products purchased on back order in a timely manner. Unless stated otherwise, items on back-order will be dispatched within 7 days of purchase. During periods of high demand the date items on back-order are due to be back in stock will be stated on the product description. This date will apply rather than the 7 day dispatch time.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
4. our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.cocoamester.co.uk (‘Website’)
1.1 The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered via signed for post. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers.
Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website; this excludes bespoke, wedding favours or any other product not stated on the voucher. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s details correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
Gift Vouchers can be used only in one full transaction for the product stated on the voucher.
All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact email@example.com